Mid-construction 8-story elevator building slated for senior housing. 25,523 SF mixed-use property, containing 40 residential units and one community facility unit.
- 883 Bryant Avenue, upon completion of construction, will be a 25,523 square foot, mixed-use building consisting of 40 AIRS (affordable independent residences for seniors) studio residential units and one 2,121 square foot community facility unit.
- 8-story, elevator building with amenities such as a shared laundry room, common area Wi-Fi, recreation room, and security cameras.
- The units will contain hardwood flooring, granite counter tops, white laminate cabinets, stainless steel oven range stovetops, stainless steel refrigerators and dishwasher. Additionally, several units feature patios or balconies.
- Excellent access to public transportation with the Hunts Point Subway 6 train station just steps away and the Intervale Ave 2, 5 train station within walking distance
- The property will enjoy the advantages of the forthcoming Metro-North station set to open in 2027, conveniently located just four blocks to the west on Hunts Point Avenue