99 Cottage Place – Mineola, NY
July 6th, 2021, by Long Island
Mineola, NY Metro Realty Services, LLC (MRS) completed eight sales totaling $11.855 million, and one 9,600 s/f lease:
- Mark Timpone of MRS sold 13,000 s/f at 99 Cottage Pl. to Safeguard Chemical Corp. for $3.2 million. Timpone represented the seller, Penei LLC and Bob Murphy of Greiner-Maltz represented the buyer.
- Jeremy Hackett and Andrew Blumenthal of MRS sold 11,054 s/f at 198 W Jericho Tpke., Huntington Station for $2.1 million. Hackett and Blumenthal represented the seller, Paidge Group LLC and Raymond Wong of Apple Realty Group Corp represented the buyer, 5612 Church LLC.
- Timpone and Blumenthal sold 10,000 s/f at 689 Main St., Westbury to GMSM Holdings LLC for $2.05 million. Timpone and Blumenthal represented the buyer, and Jeff Horn of Schacker Realty represented the seller, 689 Main Holdings.
- Hackett and Robert Misa of MRS sold 14,000 s/f at 81 Saxon Ave., Bay Shore for $1.4 million. Hackett and Misa represented both the seller, 81 Saxon Holding 4 LLC and the buyer, 81 Saxon Capital LLC.
- Hackett sold 7,000 s/f at 22 Corbin Ave., Bayshore for $1.11 million. Hackett represented the seller, 22 Corbin Avenue LLC and Rich Pidgeon of Industry One represented the buyer.
- Hackett and Misa sold 9,575 s/f at 50 West Hills Rd,. Huntington Station to Siba Contracting for $1 million. Hackett and Misa represented the seller, 50 West Hills Road LLC, and Dean Greiner of Greiner-Maltz represented the buyer.
- Hackett sold one acre of industrial land at 3690 Horseblock Rd., Medford for $500,000 to 3690 Horseblock LLC. Hackett represented the buyer, and Leo Farrell of NAI represented the seller, Platinum Court Realty, LLC.
- Jeremy Hackett and Robert Misa of MRS sold a half-acre property with a 1,200 s/f office building at 69 Brightside Ave., Central Islip for $495,000. Hackett and Misa represented both the seller and buyer.
- Misa and Hackett leased 9,600 s/f at 239 S Fehr Way, Bay Shore to Brothers Metal Works Inc. Misa and Hackett represented the tenant and the landlord, 239 S Fehr Way LLC.